Passion, purpose, success, and life: 101
The objective of this course is to develop a mental model of the world that is more closely in line with an underlying truth. The model results from using Jungian psychology based psychoanalysis to combine Eastern philosophy/ancient wisdom with Western philosophy and modern science. This creates a more complete perspective that is of benefit to personal life satisfaction and makes one better able to help society progress.
- How to discover and pursue what interests you.
- Why it is important to have purpose or, reason to live.
- Why and how to set short, intermediate, and long term goals.
- Becoming compelled to strive to become your best self.
- Be able face inevitable life challenges without becoming resentful or letting them impact the goodness inside you.
A desire to realize potential by seeing what you are capable of when discovering true self.
Self-report. As indicated by look back on your life one days and honestly say you gave it your all while also making an impact that will continue to benefit others for a very long time.
Section 1 - Motivation